Beast Fonts Used in Famous Brands logo
Hello Everyone 🥰 Welcome to My New Blog Post! Today, I am going to share some best fonts which are used by famous brands in logos. so let's go.
I am Piyush, Sharing About Web development Daily. You can also check out me at @frontendeverything.
.
.
Fonts Famous Brands/ companies use 😎
Yes, all the fonts used by them are the best ones and premium fonts. that's why famous brands are using them. in logos, heading, and content.
The thing which matters after content is the font used to display that particular content.
The famous brands have to take care of the design as they take care of products/content.
Today I have listed fonts used by famous brand's logos so let's see.
1. Disney
Font Name: Walt Disney Script
> This font is considered the best script font and is used by famous company's brand logos.
2. Samsung Logo
Font Name: Samsung Sharp Sans
> Samsung logo's font is simple, subtle, and premium and is used by Samsung and etc.
3. Pepsi
Font Name: PEPSI
> This font is used by some of the logos. it is a bold font which makes the text looks awesome.
4. Hyundai
Font Name: Hyundai
> This font is a sans serif font which is used in the car logo of Hyundai. I personally like the font on the basis of a car logo.
5. Pokemon
Font Name: Pokemon Hollow
6. Yahoo
Font Name: Yahoo
> This font is considered the best script font and is used by famous company's brand logos.
7. Harry Potter
Font Name: Harry Potter
> This font is used in the most famous harry potter logo.
8. Angry Birds
Font Name: Angry Birds
> This font is currently used in the most famous game angry Bird. it looks like it is made for the game. Great Font
.
.
.
Thank You For Scrolling Till here 😊. If You gain any knowledge then do checkout me at @frontendeverything. I am Piyush 🎉 I provide Content related to programming, technology, web development Daily.
.